Wednesday 8 June 2016

WOW: Pattern Play

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
This week I've been getting picky choosing between 2 possible BOM designs. I love designing quilts and the hardest thing is always selecting which one to release next. They all have something special about them and it's hard to know what direction to go in sometimes. I'm really excited about the next BOM and can't wait to share it with you. That will be just before I release it. I've learnt my lesson from blogging online and now only show my patterns when they are complete and ready to release.

So in the meantime, here is another pic from the fabric parcel I purchased last week. I just fell for this berry tones one, I have no idea why it's numbered? It just called out to me and I had to have it! Also, the fabrics shown last week were from Di Ford's new collection. I love her eye for style, she always has gorgeous fabrics. I actually used another range of hers for Nelke when I made it. I don't know what fabric I will use in my next quilt, so I've just been shopping for potential play, nothing serious meterage wise!
What's Your WOW?

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful fabrics! Di Ford is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whichever you pick, Esther, I'm sure it will be a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness Esther those are lovely parcels to receive in the mail? I just. Hope you have the energe to play with them. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Esther, whenever i click the links to your BOM facebook groups is get this message "This content is currently unavailable. The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page". I have been trying for over a week and dont know why. Can you help. Thank you. Sophia
















    ReplyDelete
  5. All beautiful fabrics. What is the fabric in the bundle from the Fat Quarter Shop in the second frame? I would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Esprit Maison by Robyn Pandolph and it is GORGEOUS

      Delete
  6. In your first photo,mshe tone on tone pink to burgundy numbered rectangles reminds me of old fabric sample cards, and I love it! Who is the manufacturer, and what is its name?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...