Wednesday 5 April 2017

WOW: Part 3 Progress

WOW = WIPs On Wednesdays
I have been spending every spare minute working on my pattern designs - I have a huge folio of designs, so whenever I have a chance, I work at getting another one done. But today, I'm all inspired to get my own Secret Garden Part 3 started. I've seen the stunning progress shots over in my BOM Group and now I'm all eager to add my own up there. Yesterday I posted Bunny's block pic with the ginger cat and today I'm deciding between a blue or white cat. Decisions, decisions. 

What's Your WOW?


3 comments:

  1. Hi Esther. Do you have a link explaining the appliqué technique you are showing here? i thought you used stabilizer method for appliqué but this looks like freezer paper? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Esther; your appliqué flowers are exquisitely intricate! I always love seeing and reading about your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I moderate comments to block spam so don't worry if your comment doesn't appear instantly.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...